Monday, September 29th, I took the girls to school and then during the day, I went to the school and did the Monday folders for their class. There was a lot of papers to put in the folders this week. After school, I brought the girls home and they had their first Math homework sheet. And they are starting to bring home a book based on their reading level home every night to read. It was kind of fun and exciting to do their homework. I love hearing the girls learning to read and watching them. They are both so smart in their own ways!! We left and met Daddy at the Halloween Madness store and looked for Halloween outfits for everybody. We all tried some on. I picked out a Bee outfit, Daddy picked out Batman, Natalie picked out Elsa and Meagan picked out Jessie from Toy Story. We had fun and now have our Halloween outfits! Then we followed each other to Cotton Patch to eat dinner together as a family! Good night, we had fun!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I followed Daddy to Navasota to the office to work with Daddy and LaLa today. It was nice to help them out today. We had lunch at LaLa's house and then I headed home and got some groceries before going to get the girls from school. We came home and they read some books and then they played while I made spaghetti for dinner.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and while they were at school, LaLa paid they a visit. She brought them Whataburger to eat for lunch. LaLa said they had a great time!! They enjoyed lunch together. I got the girls after school and they had some poem homework and they read to me. Then it was time for choir. We had a good time there, Natalie always wants to sit on my lap instead of the floor. We left early for softball practice and the girls had fun there. Daddy met us there! Afterwards, we came home and had some left overs for dinner.
Thursday, took the girls to school and after school, I took them to gymnastics. After gym, we came home and LaLa came over to visit. When Daddy came home, we ate some spaghetti dinners and then LaLa babysat the girls while Daddy and I went to the movies to see 'The Maze Runner'. We had a good time, so did LaLa, Meagan and Natalie!! We are thankful, she loves to babysit!! ;)
Friday, I took the girls to school and while they were at school, I went to the movies with Kelly and Isabel to see 'Gone Girl'. While in the movie, I got a call from the girls school and they had left a message that Meagan had gotten her leg caught in the jungle gym at recess today. Their teacher had to use lotion to get it out. I talked with the school and it was all okay. She will just have a bruise there. I came home and then went to get the girls from school. We went to the park after school and the girls ran into a friend from school there. We then went to softball practice and had fun there. Afterwards, we went to Fuddruckers for dinner with Daddy. The girls love that place because of the games. We came home and got ready for bed.
Saturday, I got up early to drive to Round Top to meet up with Tara and Jason. Daddy watched the girls today and they got to go to the Carnival to play games and ride some rides. I had a great time with Tara and Jason walking around Round Top. We really enjoyed ourselves and Tara and Jason found some good things for their new house that is being built. In the afternoon, I told them bye and they drove back to Austin and I drove back home. Spent the evening playing with the girls and Daddy.
Sunday, we went to church as a family and then after church, we all ate at Salt Grass Steakhouse for the first time at the new location. We liked it! We came home and then we ran some errands together. Then we played some games at home and I did some laundry. Natalie was nervous about Awana because she was going to get her vest tonight in front of everyone. When we got to Awana, she did a great job, she even acted silly!! She is my little worrier!! They both did great at Awana and we brought them home. We had a great weekend!!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment