Monday, October 13th, the girls didn't have school today because of parent conferences at school all day. It rained this morning, but then the sun came out a little while later. The girls were still in their pj's, but I went ahead and put their rain boots on them and we went outside and played in all the puddles in the driveway, the road and the park. It was a lot of fun!! We did that for a while! And then we had fun looking for acorns in the yard. We played little games outside with the acorns. After we had fun outside, we came in and changed and practiced writing upper and lower case letters. We had fun playing board games too! Just a fun day with my girls! Around 3:30pm, I took the girls over to Michelle P.'s house to play with Haley and Hampton and I chatted with Michelle a little bit. She was going to watch the girls while Daddy and I went to talk to Mrs. V at the school for our parent conference. It was a good conference! Mrs. V said that both girls are doing great and are both really sweet and are right where they should be. Meagan is just a little bit ahead of Natalie with the reading, knowing site words and sounding out words, but both were equally good at Math. I can tell that Mrs. V really enjoys the girls and thinks they really are doing a great job! Daddy and I were very happy with what we heard. Afterwards, Daddy came home and I went to pick up Meagan and Natalie. They were having fun jumping on Michelle and Jay's bed with Haley and Hampton. I stayed and talked to them for a little bit and thanked them for waiting the girls!!! Then we came home and picked up Daddy and we went to eat at Los Cucos for dinner. Then we walked around Hobby Lobby and the Dollar Store for prizes for doing great in school. We are so proud of them!!
Tuesday, there was a beautiful sun rise this morning before school. I took the girls to school and then afterwards we had snack and homework. The girls played for a little bit and then it was time to take Meagan to her first softball game of the season. Natalie hung out with me in the dugout and played with some toys and helped with the bats a little bit. Meagan did a good job! She even got to play catcher one inning. We talked after the game with the team and then we headed home for some dinner.
Wednesday, another beautiful sun rise this morning! I took the girls to school and then I came home. I met up with Jennifer, a mom I was working on the Fall Festival basket with, at the school to pick up our basket holders. Then we went shopping at Target to get some more items. Then we went to her house to put the baskets together. She was really nice and she did a great job putting the items in the basket while I figured out the pricing and wrote down the items. After we were done, we took the baskets to school and dropped with off. It was nice meeting her and working with her. We got it done fast! First ones to turn in their class baskets, yay!! I got the girls from school and then we came home to do homework and have snack. Then it was time for choir and we had fun doing that! After choir, we went to Chick-fil-a for a school spirit night and had some dinner. We saw Makayla and her mom, Melissa, there and talked a little bit. We also saw Carter, Grace and Luciana from school. Then I talked to Pat and BJ because they had Cooper, it was good to see them!! Then we talked to Michelle, Jay, Michelle's sister and Haley and Hampton. We were just seeing everyone at Chick-fil-a, so fun!! The girls enjoyed seeing everyone!! We brought Daddy some food home to eat and spent time with him at home!
Thursday, I took the girls to school and then after school we came home and had snack and did homework. Then off to gymnastics and then right after gym, we headed to the softball fields and I had to change Meagan in the car into her uniform. We did it though, we made it in time!! It was a fun game and Natalie and Meagan saw a girl on the other team from school, named Reese. We won tonight! We just had dinner at home tonight!! Meagan really enjoys softball!! We think Natalie wants to play again in the spring, she is kind of sad she is not playing this season, but that was her choice.
Friday, I took the girls to school and then I met up with Michelle B. a little bit later and we got pedicures and had lunch together at Honey Baked Ham. We had a good time catching up!! We said bye and then I ran some errands and came home. I got the girls from school and we came home and played. Meagan helped me make pancakes for dinner. :) Daddy came home and we all played some board games and video games. Daddy also cut pieces of construction paper to dress up some Beanie Boos in Halloween Costumes and then we each had to vote on which ones we thought were the best. The girls got the biggest kick out of that!!
Saturday, we got up and dressed and then we put Meagan in her softball uniform. We went to the softball fields to meet up with our team to take our team pictures. That was at 10am. After the pictures, Daddy headed home and I took the girls to the Smokey the Bear Birthday Celebration. It was fun, the girls even got to shoot water out of a fire mans water hose. We ran into Minseing and her mom there. It was good to see them!! We had some cupcakes and did a couple more activities and we headed out. It was getting hot! We came home and had some lunch and spent some time with Daddy. That evening we decided to eat out at Olive Garden and then we went to Grand Station to play in the Arcade. We always have a great time with Daddy!!!
Sunday, we all got up and we went to church together. Then we all came home and changed clothes. Daddy decided to rest after lunch while I took the girls to a Fall Festival at Kristi's Lutheran Church. They had musical chairs, which the girls loved playing. They played that a couple of times! We saw Brek there from school. After that, I took the girls to Dairy Queen for dinner and Blizzards. We were laughing at each other, they were being so silly. Then I took them to Awana and came home to visit with Daddy for a little bit and then we both went to pick them up. They had a good time and we had a great week!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment