Monday, October 20th, I took the girls to school and then Daddy and I went to get our flu shots together. He went on to work and then I went grocery shopping. I went to the school later and helped with the Monday folders. Then I came home and waited for school to get out and picked up the girls. Meagan was complaining about her ear hurting a little bit. We came home and did math homework and reading. Then around 5:30pm we met up with the twins group at the Pumpkin Patch. We had fun! The girls enjoyed running around the maze and taking tons of pictures for me!! They had a great time playing with Sadie, Maegan, Addison, Emmy, Caleb and Katie!! We ate at Double Daves afterwards with the twins group, Julie didn't come to that part, but we had fun with them at the Pumpkin Patch! Daddy actually met up with us at Double Daves to eat, so that was fun! He let the girls play some games. When we got home, it was time to get ready for bed. Daddy and I read them some books before bed like we usually do. They love that and when we tell them stories! Daddy thinks of some good stories!! I do too sometimes!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home and rested because I had a bad headache. Marcia came over to clean with Kim and I ended up just hanging out at the house while they cleaned because I didn't feel good. They headed out and then I picked up the girls from school. Meagan still had an ear ache, but she was okay. We came home and that evening Meagan had a softball game and Natalie stayed with me in the dugout while I kept the score. The Little Darlings won!! Fun game! We came home and had dinner afterwards.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school, I love walking them to school!! I had a haircut appointment in the morning and ran some errands. After I got the girls from school, we did our homework and then I took them to choir practice. After choir, we met up with Daddy at a little pumpkin patch that we go to every year and we picked out some pumpkins. That was fun! Then we ate dinner with Daddy at Potato Shack. It was yummy!!
Thursday, the sun rise this morning was beautiful, so I took a couple of pictures of the girls before taking them to school. It was pretty yesterday too!! We took some baked goods to school for the festival this weekend. The girls enjoyed their day at school and then when we got home, we did homework and then got to gymnastics. Right after gym, I changed Meagan in the car because I had to get her to the softball field for another game. Good game, all the girls had fun and Meagan started making friends with Jayce on the team. We came home and ate dinner.
Friday, I took the girls to school and then in the morning, Oma came over to the house. Then Oma and I met up with Kelly and Isabel at the movies to see 'The Best of Me'. I loved it!!! We had a good time! Then Oma and I ate lunch at 'Must Be Heaven' and we decided to put the top down on her convertible on the drive home. And then we thought it would be fun to pick the girls up in her car from walkers, so we put their car seats in the back seat. We went to get the girls and they were first surprised to see Oma and then they had a blast riding in Oma's convertible car. It was fun! Oma is also kind of retired now!!! I finished packing for Daddy and myself for Fort Worth. Oma got to babysit the girls this weekend. When Daddy came home, he and I headed out and we told the girls and Oma bye. Oma had a fun evening playing with the girls.
Saturday, Oma took the girls to the Fall Festival at the girls school today. They spent most of the morning there playing games, seeing classmates, playing the cake walk and getting their faces painted. They even did sack races! Oma said they had a great time!! While Daddy and I were in Fort Worth, I met up with Lisa and had breakfast with her and had a great time catching up. Then I came back to the hotel and Daddy and I went to say hi to Terrell while they were getting ready for Jill's wedding. Then Matt and I walked around Downtown Fort Worth and we ate some lunch at a neat restaurant and we sat outside. I love Downtown Fort Worth!! Then we went back to the hotel and we got ready for Jill and Matt's wedding. We met up with Bryan in the lobby and then we rode with wedding guests on a shuttle bus to the wedding. It was a cute and pretty wedding. Daddy and I got to hang out with Terrell and Bryan a little and we met some new people, so we had a good time. We danced a little and then we got on the shuttle bus back to the hotel. We had a fun time! We even met some other people from the wedding at the hotel and talked with them a bit.
Sunday, Opa came over to our house and played with Meagan and Natalie outside with Oma too. The girls were having an awesome day with Oma and Opa, while Daddy and I were still in Fort Worth. Uncle Cody drove up to Fort Worth that morning and he met up with us at the hotel. Then Terrell, Bryan, Cody, Daddy and I ate at the Red Wasp for brunch right by the hotel. It was fun, we had fun talking. Then we all went for a walk in the Downtown area and took some pictures. Then we walked back to the hotel and it was time to say goodbye to everyone. We had a good weekend! Then we drove home and we hung out with Oma and Opa and the girls. We played outside and then took the girls to Awana for Crazy Hair night. Oma and Opa were staying the night!! Great weekend!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment