Monday, October 27th, this week at school is Red Ribbon Week. The girls had Camouflage Day today, so they wore Camo shirts. They looked really cute! Opa walked the girls to school with me on the trails. After we dropped them off, we walked back to the car and came back home. We hung out in the morning and then at lunch time, we picked up Sonic for lunch and we took it to the girls school and we all ate lunch with them on the stage. After lunch, while the kids were at recess, I did the Monday folders and then we stayed in the classroom and got it set up for the pumpkin craving. It was so awesome that Oma and Opa were there to help out. Opa pretty much helped all the moms and teacher crave the pumpkins with the cutting part. The pumpkins turned out really cute! After we were done, we told everyone bye and we left the girls there too. Later on, Oma and I picked the girls up from school. We played at the house and then we got Meagan ready for her softball game. We all went to the fields and met up with Daddy and LaLa there and Meagan's team. Natalie hung out with her grandparents while I kept score. It was a good game, everyone enjoyed watching Meagan play. Afterwards, we went to 'Wings-N-More' to eat dinner and the girls of course had to go play some games in the gameroom. We were all so happy that Oma and Opa got to stay and watch the game.
Tuesday, it was Team Spirit Day today, so the girls wore Aggie shirts. Oma took the girls to school with me today. Pretty soon after that, Oma and Opa left to drive back home. It was so good to have them here. After school today, we came home and played and then when Daddy got home, we went to Sesame Street Live at Reed Arena. We got to meet some of the characters before the show and we had front row seats. It was so much fun, sitting that close up!! The girls had a wonderful time!! They each got a stuffed animal, I think Natalie got Big Bird and Meagan got Elmo. After the show, we were hungry, so we all went to eat at C&J's BBQ. We had a great night!!
Wednesday, today was 'Red Day' at school, so the girls wore red shirts. I took them to school and then I came home and did some things around the house. After school, I got the girls dressed in their Halloween Outfits for choir class. After choir, the church put on a Halloween Party, so LaLa came and met us there and we walked around and did all the fun activities and ate some hot dogs and hamburgers. They loved the cake walk! We had a good time!! We said goodnight to LaLa and we came home and hung out with Daddy for a little bit.
Thursday, it was Pajama Day at school, so the girls got to wear some PJ's to school! They are loving this dress up week! After school, I took the girls to gymnastics for the Halloween Fun day there. They had fun on the slide and got their faces painted. Then it was time to get Meagan ready for her softball game, so I changed her in the car again. The girls had fun at the game. I always enjoy watching them play!!
Friday, it was Book Character Day at school, so Natalie put on a princess dress with a cape and Meagan wear a Halloween shirt with a cape. I didn't want them to get their Halloween costumes dirty, so that is what they wore. I took them to school and then I went back to school for their Halloween party. It was called 'The Pumpkin Celebration'. I helped outside with the Egg Race. I got to see the girls when they came outside. They run up and gave me a hug! I love seeing them at school because they are always so happy to see me! I had fun at their party! Many more parties to come this year! I took the girls with me when I left since it was almost time to go anyway. We came home and got the house ready for the Halloween get together we were having later. When 5:30pm came around Daddy just got home and then Joanna, Paul, Haven and Harrison came over. Then Michelle P., Jay, Jennifer, Michelle's mom, Haley and Hampton came over. Then Michelle B,, Eddie, Tyler, Trevor and Tanner came and then Hearin, Paul, Emmerich and Porter came over and then some of Michelle B.'s friends. We all ate dinner (pizza) and had some other snacks and fruit and the kids played outside for a bit. Natalie was Elsa, Meagan was Jesse, Daddy was Batman and I was a Bumble Bee. We had quite a few Elsa's over at the house! We took a kid group picture and then we were off on our trick or treating adventure with all the kiddos in our neighborhood! We even saw a couple of scary houses. The kiddos loved running up to the houses for candy, I love it. And since I was in front of everyone, our group kept saying 'Follow the Bee'. Too funny!! Once we were back at the house, the kids went through their candy and they helped me clean up a little and everyone headed out. Then the girls, Daddy and I still handed out some candy to a couple of people that still came by. We had fun! Then it was time to get ready for bed! Such a fun filled day!
Saturday, LaLa came over in the morning to watch the girls while Daddy and I went to an Aggie Football Game!! LaLa took the girls shopping at the mall and Toys-R-Us while Daddy and I went to the game. It was such a pretty day outside today!! We were loving it, nothing better than being at a football game outside on a beautiful day!! We left the game a little early, we were losing, but we still had a great time!! When we got home, we got to see all the fun stuff that LaLa brought the girls when they were shopping. LaLa then headed home to see Percy and then we all relaxed a little bit and then we played outside at the park and Daddy practiced some softball with the girls. Fun day!
Sunday, the family went to church at 9:30am and then we ate at Saltgrass after church for lunch. Then Daddy and I played flashcards with the girls and we read some books and we played outside some more. Then it was time for Awana. We sure did have some fun this week!! And a lot of time with family and friends!
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment