Monday, November 24th, Oma and I took the girls to school and we came back home. Oma helped me decorate for Christmas a little more. Then I went to the school to help with the folders and came back home. Later, Oma came with me to pick the girls up from school. They didn't have any homework today because it is going to be a short week. The girls decorated their Gingerbread Houses with Oma and then they played outside with Opa for a while. Oma made us some dinner. That was nice!!
Tuesday, Oma and I took the girls to school and we came home. I had some plumbers coming over to fix a couple of things. They came over and fixed everything, but one thing. They had to order parts. They headed out and then Oma and Opa met up with LaLa at the school for Grandparents Day. The girls were so excited to have their Grandparents there. They sang some songs for all the Grandparents and they watched a video they had made about the Three Little Pigs. Then they all had lunch together, a school turkey lunch, yuck! ;) After that, LaLa, Oma and Opa left with girls with them. They said bye to LaLa and then Oma and Opa brought the girls home. We loaded up their truck and then we went to a doctors appointment for Natalie. She has had a cold for a while. Oma came with me in the doctors office, while Meagan and Opa got some ice cream. They gave Natalie some after we got out. We got her medicine and then we all headed to Fredericksburg together. We stopped along the way in Bastrop at DQ for dinner. We got to Oma and Opa's safely and played outside for a little bit. Then it was time to get ready for bed.
Wednesday, the girls played at Oma and Opa's all day long. They played with bugs we found, helped Opa find some wood for the wood pit and they swung a bunch. Meagan and I went to Walgreen's for buy a couple of things and then we came back to Oma and Opa's. Tara, Jason and Daddy all made it to Oma and Opa's okay! It was good to visit with them all! We all ate dinner together and then sat by the firepit outside and we all made smores. Meagan started to not fell good before bed, her ear was hurting her really bad. She didn't sleep at all that night and I stayed up with her until Oma took over around 4 or 5 in the morning. Poor thing!!
Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving!! I helped to take care of Meagan today and we all helped to get Thanksgiving lunch prepared. Omie and Opie came over and then Jason, Opa and Opie helped fry the turkey outside. The food inside was mostly prepared by Tara and Oma, but I helped them with what they were making. Thanksgiving lunch ended up being soooooo good!! Meagan mostly laid on the couch, but she would feel a little better when the medicine would kick in. I love visiting with my family. Love the conversations about family history and such. Jason played with Natalie a lot outside and then Tara, Jason, Natalie and I went for a walk to the river to look around. We played a lot of games with Natalie and Meagan when Meagan could, her ear was just hurting too much. We played Head Bands game and Chinese Checkers. We had a good Thanksgiving besides Meagan not feeling good! Meagan didn't sleep very good tonight either, but it was a little better. * One great Thanksgiving was Tara telling us she is pregnant!!!!*
Friday, we all got up to eat some breakfast. I called and made a doctors appointment for Meagan in Marble Falls for that morning. Daddy, Natalie, Meagan and I drove to Marble Falls together and went to the doctor and he prescribed some medicine for her. He was really nice! We left there and went to Walgreen's. Then we ate lunch in the Downtown there at the Houston Depot. Pretty Day!!! Natalie and I looked in a little kid shop and poor Meagan was trying to be a trooper, but her ear still really hurt. After lunch, we picked up the medicine at Walgreen's and then we headed back to Oma and Opa's. We already gave Meagan some of her medicine, but I think it started working right away. She seemed better. We played some more games and then Easton, Jackson, Shannon and Tina stopped by on their way out of town. It was good to visit with them!! So happy they stopped by!! Then they headed out and we got the girls into bed. Meagan slept much better tonight!! Thank goodness!!
Saturday, we all got ready to go to the St. Joseph Hall for lunch with Opa's side of the family. Meagan was feeling much better!! We got to the Hall and everyone was pretty much there already and we were all ready to eat lunch! We ate and the kids played on the stage. Natalie and Meagan played up there the whole time! And played some games. Tara, Holly, Heather and I left for a little bit to walk on Main Street. That was fun to spend some time with cousins. Then we got back to the Hall and all of Opa's side stayed for a little bit longer. I loved visiting! They all went ice skating and then Oma's side of the family started to show up for Thanksgiving on that side of the family for dinner. It was good to see all of them too!! I love everyone so much!! The girls had a blast playing with Huntleigh, Blaine and Kenzlyn on the stage. They would put on little plays!! So cute!! Made us laugh! The girls were good sports having to play at St. Joseph's all day!! What a fun day visiting with family and eating way too much good family food!!!
Sunday, we ate breakfast with everyone and then we had to load up. The girls got to play a couple more games before we left and we talked with Oma and Opa some! We gave Oma and Opa hugs and then Daddy, the girls and I followed Tara and Jason to their new house that was being built. It looks awesome so far!! The girls thought it was neat and they loved that it had stairs! We are so happy for them!! We gave Tara and Jason hugs and then we ate lunch at the 1431 Café before leaving town. We got home safely and then we unloaded and got ready for the Hanging of the Greens church service tonight. The girls got to sing in it!! After church, we came home and ate some dinner! The girls have school again tomorrow!! So much to be Thankful for!!! Many Blessings!!!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment