Monday, November 17th, I took the girls to school and then I came home and did some things around the house. I went back up to the school later to help with the Monday Folders. After school, we did our homework and reading. While the girls played, I made some dinner to eat at home!!
Tuesday, today was Marcia's day to come and clean, so I ran some errands. After school, I brought the girls home and had snack. Then we went to Navasota to Great Aunt Janet's house, so the girls and I could meet Mary's baby, Madelyn. She is a beautiful baby! The girls had fun playing with her toys. LaLa came over a little bit later and she gave us some Christmas Wreaths to hang at our house. It was good to visit! Then it was time for us to go to Chick-fil-a and meet up with Joanna, Haven, Harrison, Michelle, Haley, Hampton, Hearin, Americk and Porter. We had fun visiting! Daddy met me there and he stayed with the girls and I took his truck to Artastic for a moms night out with my twins group. I made a Christmas decoration. I had a good time! When I came home, the girls were still awake, yikes. I helped get them to bed!
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home. After school, we did homework and read and then it was time to go to choir. After choir, the kids in choir did a performance for the parents and Daddy met me there for that. They did great! Then the four of us ate at the church for the Turkey feast. It was good and we met some nice people. Good times!
Thursday, I took the girls to school! We still love walking there!! After school, I took the girls to gymnastics for some fun! Then after gymnastics, I decided I would take the girls to see Eddie and Michelle's house that was being built. We walked inside it and everything. It looks great! Coming along nicely!! We came home and I cooked some dinner!
Friday, it was the Harvest Celebration at school. I helped pass out hot dogs to all the kiddos and drinks. All the kindergartners were sitting in the Pod to eat. Then I went with Natalie and Meagan's class to their room and they made leaf hats. Then we went to the next classroom and made playdoh and noodle necklaces, then the next room was a paper quilt and portfolios of faces, then the next room was playing with beans and shooting nerf guns at a balloon, then the next class was tattoos and playing a siteword game called 'Zingo' and then the next class was pin a feather on a turkey and other fun games. Then we ended back in the girls classroom and we gathered their things together and we came home. We had a fun day! Shaylee came home with us too, I watched her after school. We played board games and video games. Shayanne came to pick her up later and then the girls and I drove to Navasota to Gus and Kourtney's house. Daddy met us there and the girls got to play with Cooper and his fun toys. The kids ate first and then the adults ate and we talked about some land Gus and Kourtney want to buy! We had a good time! Then Daddy and I headed home!
Saturday, the girls and I got up early to stand in line at Cloud 9 Baby to take a picture with Santa Claus. Kody, Kayla and Kolton were standing with us. It was good to visit with them. We got the picture done and the girls each got a cookie and then we walked outside to the Art Capsule and the girls did a craft out there. Then it was time to head out. We came home and got Daddy and we all went to have lunch at Mooyah. Then we went to Hobby Lobby and Toys-R-Us to see what the girls would like for Christmas. We bought a new Christmas Tree with lights at Hobby Lobby. When we got home, we played for a little bit and then Daddy put up the new tree. It looks great!
Sunday, we got up and played. Then we all went to church at 11am. I love when the girls go up to the front of the church for the children's worship and put money in the basket! After church, we all went to eat at Chili's for lunch. It was yummy and the girls like playing on the computer there! Then we went to Target and came home. We started getting all the Christmas decorations out and the girls pretty much decorated the tree this year. Daddy and I just put up some decorations at the top of the tree. We had a good time and we loved watching the dancing Elves that we bought! Oma and Opa showed up as we were decorating and they helped us decorate the rest of the house for Christmas. So glad they made it safely!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment