Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Huntleigh's Birthday Party and Visiting with Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew

Monday, December 1st, I took the girls to school, and it has definitely gotten colder outside.  I did Monday Folders again, which I love!!  When they were done with school we did homework and played and I cooked some dinner.  Just a relaxing afternoon at home!
Tuesday, Marcia came, so I did some shopping.  After school, we had to do a Thanksgiving book and then we played!
Wednesday, Daddy and LaLa left for San Antonio today for their conference.  They will be back on Friday.  I took the girls to school and then I had to shop a little for Christmas.  After school, I took a picture of the girls with their 100 book medals!!  We have been reading books at night time for them to get this medal before the 100th day of school!!  We came home and did homework and then I was going to try and make gingerbread cookies for their class and that did not work out!!  They all turned out bad!!  Then I just made dinner while the girls played!!
Thursday, while the girls were at school, I shopped some more and also worked on my Christmas Cards!!  After school, I took them to gymnastics and then afterwards we went to eat at Willie's for dinner.  They got to play in the sand and we had fun eating!  Then we went to the George Bush Library for the Christmas Tree Lighting!  That was actually kind of fun!!  They had fun talking through little oil pipes they had for display there!!  We heard Christmas singing from a choir and they got to help light the tree!  Then we had some snacks and we came home!!
Friday, I took the girls to school and then I finished up the Christmas Cards and sent them out.  Then I went to the movies with Isabel to see 'Mocking Jay'.  It was good!!  Daddy came back this afternoon, so after school the girls were excited to see him and got to play with him!!
Saturday, the girls and I got up early and told Daddy bye and we headed to the Canyon Lake area.  We met up with Alicia, Elizabeth, Olivia and Andrew at a Backyard Restaurant!!  It was so good to see them!  The kids just took off playing like they always have!  We ate lunch and talked and then they played on the playscape outside and played 'Red Light, Green Light'.  We gave them hugs bye and then we found the Jellystone park where Huntleigh was having her birthday party.  I saw Andrea and she told us where to go and we drove to the cabin.  Oma was there and Bernice.  I changed the girls into their swimsuits and then Bernice, Oma, Andrea and I took all the girls to swim in the indoor pool there!  That was a lot of fun!!  It was actually hot outside too!!  After swimming, we went back to the cabin to eat some hot dogs and sing Happy Birthday to Huntleigh!!  I got to visit with family for a little bit while the girls played on the playscape outside the cabin.  The girls were going to follow the bigger girls to the jumping pillow, but they couldn't keep up.  Meagan got a little scared, her and Natalie thought they were lost, but I found them fast because I was going to follow them, they just left before me!  I told my family bye and then I took the girls to the jumping pillow and talked with Andrea!  It was a fun party!!  We said bye to Huntleigh, Kenzlyn and Andera and then we made our way back home!!  We visited with Daddy when we got back home and then went to bed!
Sunday, we all went to church and then we came home and relaxed today and took naps.  We watched some Christmas Shows on TV with the girls.  Daddy, the girls and I went to Toys-R-Us and then we took them to Awana!!  We had a great and busy weekend!!  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment