Monday, November 3rd, I took the girls to school and they told me they were going to have a substitute today. I went to school and did the Monday folders and they were correct, they did have a substitute! They are so smart and have good memories! After school, Natalie was a little sad because she got pushed in the walker line, but I think she was just tired! We came home and did our Math Homework and then they read their books. We played outside and watched a movie. I cooked Chicken Spaghetti tonight for the family and then Daddy watched the girls while I went to a twins meeting.
Tuesday, the girls went to school and then Marcia came over to clean. I shopped a little bit and wrote out the Christmas list for this year. The girls brought home some homework, so we did that and read. We went to Meagan's softball game and they won!!! It started to rain shortly after the game, so we decided to have dinner at home. We all listened to music and looked at some books together before bed.
Wednesday, today was the first time we had to walk in the rain to school. It wasn't raining hard, but just enough to wear their rain boots and use their umbrellas. Daddy came home early today because he wasn't feeling well. I took the girls to choir and then afterward, we came home and had some dinner and the girls played with Daddy a little bit, he was feeling a little better.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and then I had to run some errands for softball. I had to get the awards laminated for tonight. After school, I took the girls to gymnastics and then I changed Meagan into her softball uniform and we went to the softball fields for pizza, drinks, trophies and awards. Natalie didn't get a trophy because she didn't play this season, but she did get The Helper in the Dugout Award. Meagan got the Heart award!! :) Because she puts her heart into the game!! We had a good time!!
Friday, Hollan's 3rd Birthday today!! I took the girls to school and I had to bring apples for something at school. While they were at school, I made some DVD movies. They were fun to watch. When the girls got home, we watched some together and laughed. Then I took them to see the 'Book of Life' at the movie theater. It was cute! Then we came home, so the girls could have some play time with Daddy!
Saturday, we got up a little early and we drove to The Woodlands for Hollan's Birthday party at a jungle gym place. It was cute and all the kids were running around. Hollan was having a blast. Daddy and I played with the girls and we helped them build some things. Then we sang Happy Birthday to Hollan. After the party, we went to Celeste and Kelly's house and we watched Hollan open her presents with just the family. We hung out and watched the Aggies play Auburn in Football and we won!! The girls really enjoy playing with their cousins. After the Aggie game, we all headed home. We had a great day!! Happy Birthday Sweet Hollan!!
Sunday, we got up for church and had a good time there! Always a good message! Then the four of us went to eat lunch at Koppe Bridge. It was so nice outside, so we ate our lunch outside. When we came home, Daddy helped the girls make their Turkey's in Disguises for school. I think Natalie disguised hers as a Frog and Meagan's was Princess Elsa. They turned out cute. I played outside with the girls and we found a bunch of acorns. We then took the girls to Awana and Daddy and I ate dinner while the girls were there telling their bible verses. I always feed the girls before Awana! We had a fun week and weekend!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment