Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Disney On Ice and Natalie Got Fabulous Falcon!!

Monday, November 10th, took the girls to school and I came to do Monday folders in their class.  I love it, getting to see Natalie and Meagan at school.  After school, the girls did their homework and then we had some outside play time!!
Tuesday, today is Veterans Day, so the girls wore Red to school today.  I shopped a little today and then after school we played at home.  I started getting a cold, boo!!!
Wednesday, I had to bring a Veggie Tray to School for the teachers and staff.  It was an early release day today, so I picked up the girls at 12:45pm and we came home.  I changed their clothes into Disney Princess Shirts, they had no idea where Daddy and I were going to take them.  It was a surprise.  We drove to Navasota to pick up Daddy and then from there we drove to Houston to Thad and Nyree's house.  Thad wasn't there, but Nyree, Natasha and Thaddeus were, so the kids got some play time and we talked with Nyree.  Then we followed Nyree, Natasha and Thaddeus to a restaurant called the Union Kitchen.  Thad met us there.  We all ate dinner together, it was yummy.  It was so good to spend some time with them, we miss them.  After dinner, we gave hugs and then we had to rush to the other surprise!!  We went to Reliant Stadium to see Disney on Ice!!!  The girls didn't take their eyes off the show, they loved watching all the characters ice skate!!  They each got a doll, Meagan picked Mickey Mouse because she just loves Mickey!!  Natalie picked Pascal the Chameleon from Rapunzel!  Great picks!  They loved their surprise!!!  After the show we walked back to the truck and then we had to drive all the way back home.  Their was some bad traffic in Houston, so we got home kind of late, but at least they got to sleep on the way back.  We all really enjoyed it and getting to see our friends!!
Thursday, we were all a little tired today, but it was worth it!!  After school, we did the girls homework and then I took them to gymnastics and then we came home and Daddy brought a huge box home.  The girls had fun coloring it and decorating it and then playing inside it!!  Just a relaxing day!!
Friday, the girls had to dress up in 50's type clothes for their Sing-A-Long today.  They looked really cute!  I walked them to school and then I came back home and did some things around the house.  I went to the school around 12:45pm and saved Daddy a seat for the Sing-A-Long.  We got good seats to watch the girls sing, yay!!  We waited and we saw Meagan and Natalie come in.  Right away they told me that Natalie got Fabulous Falcon today!!  She was so happy and Meagan was happy for her too!!  They did great at their Sing-A-Long, did was fun to watch.  We got to see Shaylee and Tyler sing in their grades too.  Afterwards, we followed them to their class and we got their things and took some pictures.  We all came home and Daddy decided just to stay home and not go back to the office, so that was a nice treat!  We played with the girls and then it was time for me to get them ready to see The Nutcracker at Rudder Auditorium.  We met up with Julie, Maegan, Sadie and Addison there.  We all sat together.  We had a good time, there were some boring parts, so Meagan had a hard time watching, but she got through it and it ended up being a great experience!!  So glad we went with friends to see it!  After the show, we told them bye and then we headed home!
Saturday, it was cold outside today, Daddy and I took the girls to eat lunch at Newts and then we went to the movies to see 'Big Hero 6' together as a family.  It was a cute movie!  We started doing a fist pump like Baymax in the movie.  We came home and did a bunch of Arts-N-Crafts this afternoon.  It was fun!  That evening, Grandad came over and we ate some chili for dinner and watched the Aggies play football on TV.  We had a good family day together!
Sunday, today we just relaxed and did more Arts-N-Crafts and played some video games together.  Then we went to the neighborhood Fall Festival at the park.  It was cold outside, so not many people there, but it was fun.  Still got balloon animals and faces painted and tried the rock climbing wall.  After the festival, we walked home and then it was time to eat a quick dinner and take the girls to Awana.  We had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment