Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mommy and Daddy Going on a Trip to Las Vegas

Monday, December 8th, I took the girls to school and then I did a little shopping that needed to be done.  Around lunch time, I picked up Chick-fil-a and I went to the girls school and when their class came to the cafeteria, I took Natalie and Meagan to eat at the Courtyard because it was pretty outside.  We had a good time and we even saw Tyler walk by and waved.  After that, I did the Monday folders for their class and then I headed out.  After school, the girls and I went to feed the ducks and then went to the library.  We came home and read and played some games and did homework.  That evening, Daddy watched the girls and I went to my twins meeting at Abuelos for our ornament exchange.  I had a good time!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I had a dentist appointment, so I went to that and did some other errands.  After school, I got the girls and we went to Barnes and Nobles and got some books and then we went to Powersports to get a video of the girls asking Santa for things they want for Christmas.  We've done that since they were two years old at Powersports.  Then we came home and had dinner with Daddy and played.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and then I went to the store and did some laundry.  After school, I took the girls to get a haircut and then I made the teacher gifts for Christmas.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and then I came back home and slept because I was tired today!!!  I did some other things too, but was just so tired.  I took the girls to gymnastics and then afterwards, it was Spirit Night at Chuck E Cheese for the girls school.  We saw a couple of friends there from their class, Andres, Isabel and Makayla.  We had a lot of fun playing there.  Spirit Nights are fun!!  We ate somewhere else with Daddy after we had our fun playing.
Friday, I walked the girls to school and then I came home to pack and I also went to see a movie.  When that was done, I came home to pack some more!!  The girls helped me after school finish making their ornaments for grandparents.  I had to hide them because Oma and Opa were coming over tonight.  They brought us some food to eat for dinner and we all ate together.  We had a good time visiting and were so happy they were here.
Saturday, Oma and Opa took the girls to see Santa at the Wellborn Country Store and they took some pictures.  While they were there, Daddy and I finished packing for Las Vegas.  Oma, Opa and the girls came back and we spent some time with them.  We all ate some lunch together.  Then Eddie and Michelle came over to pick Daddy and I up to drive to Dallas for our flight to Las Vegas.  Natalie was not happy about us leaving, she was crying and so sad!!  Poor thing!!  We made it to Vegas safe and sound and while we were there Oma and Opa took the girls to Navasota to LaLa's office and they with LaLa all watched the Navasota Christmas Parade.  They had a good time!  Eddie and Daddy gambled a little bit and Michelle and I went to see the show 'Ka'.  It was pretty good, we were just tired!!
Sunday, in Vegas, we walked around and went shopping and did a little gambling.  We met up with one of Eddie's friends and his wife and we all ate lunch together at PF Changs.  We had a good lunch!!  Michelle also got to purchase a LV purse, she was super excited and nervous about doing that, but a super nice purse!!  We walked around some more and then went to the hotel and rested a little.  We all got ready to go to down town Las Vegas and Matt and I did the Zipline over a ton of people and lots of lights.  That was a lot of fun, but also a little scary!  The girls Sunday was good too!  Oma and Opa took them to church and they got to see a live Nativity and did some crafts.  Then they hung out at home and that evening Oma took the girls to Store Night at Awana and she helped them pick out some cool prizes.  They had a nice Sunday with Oma and Opa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment