Thursday, May 21, 2015

Back To School After Winter Break!

Monday, January 5, we woke up early again and I got the girls off to school.  Daddy hung around the house with me and we went to get the girls out of school for about 45 mins to go get passports at the post office.  Right after we did that, Daddy went to work and I took the girls back to school.  Then a little while later, I went back to the school and helped with Monday Folders.  After school, the girls and I came home and Daddy came home a little early because the window people were coming by to measure our windows in our livingroom.  After she left, I made some dinner.  Girls had fun at school, they missed their friends.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then after school we played and Daddy came home early, so I could go to a GT meeting this evening.
Wednesday, the girls went to school and then afterwards we played a lot when they got home!!  Video games and board games and coloring.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and then plumbers came over to finish our bathroom sink, it took forever for them to come back!!  After school, I took the girls to gymnastics again, they missed it!!!
Friday, it was cold!!!  I took the girls to school and then after school we stayed in and kept warm!!  So cold outside!!
Saturday, I got up and got packed for my over night trip to Tara and Jason's new house.  I headed out and told the girls and Daddy bye.  I got to Tara's around lunch time, thank goodness because the roads were getting iced over!  We had In and Out Burger for lunch and I helped Tara unpack a little from their move.  Jason's parents and Oma and Opa were at the house helping too!!  And some of Jason's family came over to see the house too!  We ate chili for dinner and visited.  Oma, Opa and I stayed the night!  (While I was there, Daddy took the girls to see the Penguin movie and he took them shopping).
Sunday, Jason got us all breakfast burritos and then we helped with the unpacking a little more.  Then I told everyone bye, it was time for me to head home!  I am so happy I got to see the new house and help unpack some!!  I got home and spent the rest of the day with Daddy and the girls playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment