Monday, January 26th, I took the girls to school and cleaned while they were there. After school, the blinds people came by to put those up in our house and they did it pretty fast!! After they left, we went to play at the park and both girls rode their bikes down the little hill a couple of times with their training wheels on. They did great!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then Marcia came over, so I went out and ran some errands. After school, I got the girls dressed in Valentine clothes and we went over to Ashley's house to take some Valentine mini pictures. The girls had fun and did great!!
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and they had an early release day today, so I went to the school early to pick them up. We came home and did some homework and then we went to the park and met up with Isabel and her family. It was fun! The girls really love to play with Isabel. They did a lot of drawing and playing with the skates. Her parents brought some water along for the girls and a snack. We were there for about a hour and then we said goodbye and I took the girls home and then we went back to our first choir since before Christmas.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and came home. Opa and Oma came by and Opa dropped off Oma, so he could go fishing this weekend. Oma helped me do some laundry for Grandad and we dropped it off at Harvey Washbangers. We saw Amber, Isabel's mom there and said hi. Then Oma and I went to have lunch at Salata and we saw my friend Isabel there and said hi. Then we came home and then it was pretty much time to go get the girls. Oma and I took the girls to gymnastics and then we came home and had some dinner.
Friday, the 100th day of school, Oma and I dressed the girls up as old ladies the best that we could. Then we took them to school. Oma and I even went to have lunch with them at school today after we ran some errands. Oma and I left there and we went to pick up Grandad's clothes and then came home. We picked up the girls from school and brought them home. They told us about their day and all the 100 kinds of activities they did. It sounded like a lot of fun!! That evening, Oma watched the girls while Daddy and I went to Grandad's to clean up his apartment before he was coming home from the hospital. We stayed there really late and Oma said she had a good time with the girls.
Saturday, I slept in a little bit and then got up and ready, so we could go to Bella's 6th Birthday party at the Children's Museum. Oma came with me and the girls to the party at 11am and the girls had a great time!! Afterwards we came home and Meagan wasn't feeling the greatest, her ears were hurting. Oma stayed with Meagan while Daddy, Natalie and I went to an Aggie Basketball game. Meagan had a good time playing games with Oma while we were gone. Daddy, Natalie and I got home and we all ate dinner and hung out.
Sunday, Opa came back into town this morning and he came over. We ended up eating lunch with Oma and Opa and then they headed out. Daddy, the girls and I went to see a doctor about Meagan's ears and she gave us some antibiotics to give Meagan!! Then we went to Kody and Kayla's to see their new house and for a Super Bowl Party. We had a good time! I left for a little bit and took Natalie and Meagan to Awana, but Meagan decided she didn't want to stay, so I took her back with me to Kody and Kayla's. We stayed there for more of the game and I talked with Kelli and Daddy. Then we left to pick up Natalie! Good day, besides Meagan's ear hurting.
Friday, May 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment