Monday, January 12th, I took the girls to school and then after school, LaLa came over to play with the girls and I went to a twins meeting at Johnny Carinos!! She had fun with them and when Daddy got home, she headed out.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and Marcia came today, so I went to run some errands while she was at the house. After school, the girls and I played in the playroom for a long time. And then I took them to the Chipotle Spirit Night and we got some food to go. We came home and ate together as a family.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school this morning and they were super excited because they know that Isabel is coming over to play after school today. Amber, Isabel's mom, brought Isabel over around 4:15 and they played in the playroom and got a snack and they got to make dinosaurs in water from the sponge pills. They had a good time and I talked with her mom when she came back about our daughters. We had a lot of fun!! Natalie and Meagan were so happy to have her over!!
Thursday, just a normal day of school and then after school I took the girls to gymnastics!!
Friday, I took the girls to school on our walking trail and then I came back home and did some things around the house and started packing. When I got the girls from school, they told me right away that Meagan got Fabulous Falcon today!!!! Meagan has been waiting and waiting!! She was so happy!!! Overly Happy!! And we were all happy for her!! LaLa came to our house after she got off of work and her, the girls and I started our drive to Dallas. We stopped at a Whatburger to eat dinner and then hit something in the road in Waco, I think it was a big blown out tire, but we were okay and the car was okay thank goodness. We made it to the hotel in Dallas and I got them ready for bed. We were all still awake when Celeste, Daddy, Cade and Hollan came!! We told them hi and then we all went to bed.
Saturday, we all got up and ate breakfast at the hotel and then we loaded up all of our things in our cars and we followed each other to the Cotton Bowl area to go to the Marvel Experience. It was all in these Dome type things. We got inside and then we got to see a show and walk around to try out different things with the super heroes. We even watched a 4D movie at the end. It was pretty fun! It was Cade's Christmas Present from Daddy and I. Afterwards, we followed each other to Chili's for a late lunch and then Celeste, Daddy, Cade and Hollan drove back to The Woodlands and LaLa, the girls and I went back to College Station. Daddy came home later. Daddy, the girls and I played Monopoly Junior for our game tonight!! We had a neat day!!
Sunday, we got up for church and then I took the girls to the Children's Museum after we ate lunch with Daddy. He needed to get some work done, so we went to see the new museum!! We had a good time, the girls really enjoyed it with the shopping area and the rocket ship and other cool things. We then came home and got some outside time because it was beautiful outside!! And Daddy came out with us too!! Then it was time for Awana to start up again, so we took the girls to that this evening and they did a great job!!
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment