Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!


Monday, December 29th, Daddy went back to work.  The girls and I played with new things at home and organized and cleaned a little.  Then we went over to Haven and Harrison's house to play.  They had fun with their new toys and jumping on the trampoline!!  We ate lunch over there and had a great time catching up with them!!  After their house, we came home and I put the skates on the girls and helped them skate at the park.  We ran into my friend, Isabel, there and met her twin girls.  Then we came home and I made some dinner.  Good day!!
Tuesday, the girls and I just hung out at home all day, which was really nice because we have been going so much!!  A day filled with playing with new toys and cleaning up!!  At the end of the day, we went over to LaLa's house and we ate a quick dinner with her and then made our way to Gus, Kourtney and Cooper's house.  It was a very special night, we were going to light lanterns for baby Otto and send them flying.  A lot of our friends were there for the special night!!  It was a nice way to remember Otto's life!!!  We love him and his family!!  Afterwards, we went back to LaLa's and Daddy ate some dinner and then we made our way home!!  God please take care of our Otto!!
Wednesday, New Years Eve, around 11:30am Julie came over with her crew, Maegan, Sadie, Addison and Jordyn.  We had some New Years toys and when the clock stuck noon we celebrated New Years with them!!  We did it early, so the kids could celebrate!!  We had fun!!  The kids played in the playroom and Julie and I got a chance to talk.  I did have a pretty bad headache today!!  They headed out and the girls and I just relaxed today.  When Daddy came home, we ate some dinner and this evening we watched the movie, 'Maleficent' in our bed all cuddled up as a family!  It was sweet especially because I had a headache, it was a nice way to ring in the new year for 2015!!!
Thursday, New Years Day, I woke up feeling better, yay!!!  Daddy and I just played with the girls and we made a Cinderella Castle out of Legos.  That took awhile, but it was a lot of fun!  They had gotten it for Christmas!  We had some lunch and then we continued building the castle!!  We just played around the house some more and ate dinner together.  I couldn't have asked for a better New Years Day hanging out with my family and my headache gone!!
Friday, was a day of coloring and we even went to the movies with Kelly and her kids, Caleb, Emmy and Katie.  We saw the movie 'Into the Woods'.  I really enjoyed it!!  I think the kids liked it too!  We ate at Fuddruckers for lunch and then we came home and colored some more and played Monopoly Jr. and video games!!  Great day!
Saturday, we just spent the day together as a family and the four of us went to Holley's Window Fashions and we looked at blinds and scheduled a time for the owner to come and measure our windows for some blinds.  Then we went to a late lunch and did some more shopping.  Good day together!
Sunday, we just relaxed at home all day!!!  It was nice just to relax and do nothing, but play at home!!  The girls go back to school tomorrow, so we are about to be busy again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment