Monday, February 2nd, I took the girls to school and later on I did the Monday Folders. After school, we just came home and played here. I had a twins meeting tonight at the Bryan Police Station. I had to dress up like a rocker for a video we were making. I picked up Isabel and she rode with me. We had a good time. Daddy watched the girls and they had a good time too!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and they had a good day! I love hearing about their days at school, who wasn't there, which camp they went to and who they played with today. That evening, Daddy watched the girls again for a little bit while I went over to Michelle P.'s house for a clothing thing. It was good to catch up with her.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and at lunch time I met up with Julie at Salata to eat lunch and catch up!! Good to talk with her!! After school, I took the girls to choir and then right after, Daddy met us and we went to dinner at Meet the Pastors. Amy C. and her husband, David, went with us too and we all became members of the church together. Exciting times! Daddy ended up leaving early because Natalie started not to feel good! I came home after a little while, I stayed and talked with one pastor and Amy and David.
Thursday, Natalie was still sick and had a fever, so I just took Meagan to school today. Natalie stayed home with me today. She kept her fever and threw up and had diarrhea. I just took care of her all day. We picked up Meagan in the car rider line after school. Then we came right back home! Natalie still felt pretty bad, but her and Meagan still played together.
Friday, Tara is 15 weeks pregnant today!! I just took Meagan to school again today and Natalie hung out with me all day again. We watched TV and played some games. I also took her to the doctor and she didn't seem too worried. We picked up Meagan as a walker today and I just pushed Natalie in a stroller. Oma and Opa came into town again and they brought Chicken Express for dinner. I got Meagan ready for her Father Daughter Dance, Natalie was supposed to go to, but she was still sick. Meagan and Daddy had a good time. Natalie had a nice time relaxing with Oma, Opa and me. Natalie is starting to feel better, yay!! Daddy said that him and Meagan enjoyed dancing, eating dinner and coloring.
Saturday, Natalie still sick with some diarrhea, but her fever did go away today, so that is always good!! Oma made me a birthday cake today because she wanted to celebrate my birthday early. Oma watched the girls tonight while Daddy, Opa and I went to the Chamber Banquet. Daddy got Chamber Member of the Year award! Yay Daddy!! We had a good time talking with Kourtney and Gus and a new friend of Daddy's. We also talked to Hearin and Paul and other Navasota friends we haven't seen in a while! We had a good time! We rode in Opa's new truck too!! We made it back home safely!!
Sunday, Daddy, Opa and I slept in a little today and Oma played with the girls. Natalie much better, but still just a little diarrhea, but not too bad!! Oma and Opa headed out today and the girls and Daddy and I just played and hung out. I'm so happy Natalie is feeling better. We just took Meagan to Awana tonight and Natalie stayed with us.
Friday, May 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment