Monday, September 15th, I took the girls to school and then I came home and worked on the girls photobooks. I also went to the girls school to help the teacher with Monday folders in the classroom. I got to see Meagan and Natalie in the hall, they were going to PE class. It was good to see them while I was there. After school, we came home and we had Joanna, Haven, Harrison, Michelle, Haley and Hampton over. The kids had so much fun playing together, the girls room had their stuffed animals all over it! It was so funny! The kids were loud and wild, but they were just happy to see each other. Michelle, Joanna and I had fun catching up! We cleaned up a little bit and then they all headed out. We ate some dinner with Daddy and told him about our day!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then came home and worked on the photobook for a little bit. Then I met up with Kelly and Isabel at the movies to see 'If I Stay'. It was a cute movie. It was fun going to see a movie with friends during the day! I got the girls from school later and we played some Uno together. We just love that game! Then I made dinner and Daddy came home! We all ate together and then the girls played video games with Daddy.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and then came home to work on the photobooks. Then I left to eat lunch with Julie at Newt's. It was good to talk with her and visit! Then I went shopping for a little bit and then off to pick the girls up from school. We came home for a little bit and then it was time for choir. We had some dinner at church afterwards and then when we were leaving dinner, I took a picture of the girls with a beautiful rainbow!! Then we came home and spent some time with Daddy.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and then I had to go back up to the school at 10:45am for an ARD meeting for speech. It was with the speech teacher, the girls teacher and the vice principal. It was a good meeting. Then I went to central office to pay some money for the girls to be able to get school lunch. Then I treated myself to Layne's for lunch and brought it home to eat it. Did some things around the house and then went to get the girls. We had gymnastics today, so we went to that and the girls had a great time. We came home and hung out with Daddy and had some dinner.
Friday, I got the girls all ready for school and ready for picture day! They looked pretty and ready for pictures. After school, we went to Target to get a couple of things and then on the way back, we saw another pretty rainbow. We stopped at our entrance to our neighborhood and took some pictures with the rainbow in the background. We lucked out with two rainbows this week!! We came home and the girls helped me make some brownies and then some dinner. Good week at school!
Saturday, this morning Daddy had to leave early for the golf tournament in Navasota. The girls and I played at home and I packed. Then we went to LaLa's house to visit with her and Daddy for a little bit. Then we said bye to LaLa and Daddy and we drove to Jeanette's house in the evening to visit and spend the night. We had such a good time! The girls played with Chloe and I got to hold Conor and talk with Jeanette. We ate dinner together and Chloe gave Natalie and Meagan their belated birthday presents. They played with those for a while. Then the girls took a bath together and we got an air mattress ready for the girls to sleep on for a little sleep over. They got to watch a movie and Jeanette put Conor down. We visited while the girls watched a movie. They even played a little basketball inside. Then it was time for bed! Such a good time!!
Sunday, we all got up and the girls played with Chloe and her toys. We all ate some breakfast and we took some pictures of all four kiddos together. I'm so happy we got to do this, so much fun!! Then we headed out around 11am and told them all bye, Buck too! Then we stopped to get some food at Subway for lunch and we stopped by Celeste and Kelly's to eat lunch and visit with them. It was just Celeste, Cade and Hollan there. We had a good time, they even got to play in a tent that Cade had set up. They were loving it!! We just love family and friend time!! We headed back home and spent some time with Daddy and we had dinner together. Then it was time for Awana, it was hat night tonight! Picked them up from Awana and we got ready for bed! Such a fun time this weekend!!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment