On Wednesday, the 28th, I dressed the girls up in their Cutest Pumpkins in the Pumpkin Patch outfits. I took tons of pictures, but just decided to put one on the blog. One thing new the girls have started lately is smiling at each other. They love to look at one another and it just makes them so happy. They love each other so much, we can already tell. They haven't really laughed yet, but I know it will come soon!! They still love to kick their legs with excitement. Meagan and Natalie have both been making more sounds (talking more). They make high pitched sounds when they talk. Meagan loves to have her legs up in the air. Meagan, as of right now, is the strongest of the two, but I know Natalie will catch up soon. Natalie is the one that still does all the observing. Natalie also loves to smile while we feed her her bottle. Her eyes just light up. They both want to be entertained all the time now. I usually sing and dance for them and they love it. Right before I give them their bottles I do a milk dance for them and they both look at me and smile. I know they probably aren't supposed to watch TV yet, but they love it. They love to see all the action and movements. I try not to let them do it too much. They are just the sweetest girls ever. They are such a blessing from above.

Natalie and Meagan in their pumpkin outfits
On Thursday, Matt and my boss from college, Glenda, came over to meet the girls during her lunch break. It was so good to visit with her. It had definitely been awhile since we had visited. The girls had fun with her too. We talked about work and all the neat things the girls are doing. We said bye to Glenda and then the girls and I just hung out the rest of the day together. Grandma came over later to pick me up to go see Rain - A Beatles Tribute Band. She got the girls some Halloween baskets with little baby goodies. We left and went to the concert. It was a fun concert and I got to listen to Beatles music all night. While I was there, Rihana came over to watch the girls for a little bit. That was really nice of her!! She is such a good cousin. When I got home, the girls were in bed already for the night and I got to talk to Rihana for a little bit. Daddy came home a little later from a meeting. Great times.

Friday, was just another fun day at home with the girls. When Daddy got home we all hung out together.
Saturday, Halloween, Oma drove into town early and came to our house to spend the weekend and see the girls for Halloween. She got the girls tons of pretty sleepers for their Halloween gift. Grandma came over early because Matt and I had to take his car to the dealership. When we got back, we visited and then Matt and I ran some errands and spent some time together. We got back to the house to help Oma feed the girls and we had lunch. We did some things around the house and got ready to head out to Grandma's house to spend Natalie and Meagan's first Halloween. When we got to Grandma's we unpacked and Grandma also got the girls some cute outfits. Oma, Daddy, Grandma, the girls and I then headed over to Bill and Margie's down the street to go Trick-or-Treating. Margie, Morgan and Allison were there. Got their first Halloween candy and we took some pictures with them. Then we came back to Grandma's house and we Trick-or-Treated there. It was fun! We cooked burgers and had Halloween cupcakes to eat. The rest of the night we watched "Funny Farm" on TV and handed out some Halloween Candy. We didn't end up dressing the girls in their Bear and Bee costumes because we ran out of time and I just knew they wouldn't be comfortable in them. They like to move around to much now. They did have on little Halloween Outfits though and we did put some little witches hats on them. The Grandma's also got to give the girls their baths after a while. We had a great time. Oma, Daddy, the girls and I headed home. Fed the girls and then Opa came to stay the night after his fishing trip. He got 21st place, so he won some money for his fish. After Opa got to the house we put the girls to bed. It was also the girls first Daylight Savings time to end, so they got an extra hour on their first Halloween!





On Sunday, Nov. 1st, I cooked breakfast for everyone, while Oma and Opa fed the girls. Afterwards, Opa helped me put a new cabin air filter in my car and then Oma and I went to Sam's and the grocery store. When we got back, Daddy was doing the yard and Oma started making lunch. We all played with the girls and ate a late lunch. Daddy left to go help Grandma with something at work and then Oma and Opa headed out. It was sad to see them go. I love when they come visit. It was just the girls and I for a little while and then Daddy came back home. We had a great Sunday and such a great Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment