Thursday, July 25th, I took the girls to school for splash day today. They always have a great time with that!! After school, we came home and had a relaxing day here. Then I took the girls to Henderson Habor for a family swimming/movie night. Julie, Aaron, Saddie, Maegan and Addison met us there and we had to wait outside at the park until we could go in. Daddy met us there to and we all ate dinner by the park and the kids played. Finally they let us into the swimming pool and we got set up and went swimming. It was fun! Then when it was dusk, they started the movie 'The Lorax', which is a cute movie! We had a great time as a family and had fun with Julie's family. I really had a good time tonight, we stayed late, but it was worth it! Got home and went to sleep!
Friday, we had the ceiling fan people come and put our new fan into our livingroom and it was so nice and felt so nice!! We played inside and outside today and then we all decided to relax in the afternoon and then around 4:30, Natalie asked if she could take a bath, so I was going to let her, so we went to the bathroom and she then threw up in the sink. Poor thing did that and had a fever. I gave her a bath and then we all three layed in Mommy and Daddy's bed and watched TV. I fed her some food and then a little while later she threw that up in the toilet. She didn't eat much after that, but she did feel a little better, she just layed around though. I gave her and Meagan separate baths and then we put them to bed a little earlier. Daddy and I felt so bad for her.
Saturday, Natalie still had a fever when she woke up, but not a bad one, so I gave her some medicine and she seemed to feel better after she ate breakfast. We got the girls dressed for the circus prop pictures to take this morning at 9:30am, so we did that and then got home at 10:15. Meagan and I dropped off Daddy and Natalie to stay home, while I took Meagan to Addison's birthday party (Addison from Hot Shots and her school). It was at Thunder Elite and Meagan had a lot of fun on all the equipment. We had a good time! Then we came home and we were going to relax a little bit, but then I noticed that Natalie was missing an earring and we found the front part of the earring, but not the back, so I tried to stick the earring back in and couldn't do it, so I took a tearful Natalie to the mall with me, so that Icing could repierce her ear. Poor Natalie was crying and everyone was looking, but we got it done!! She got to go pick out another animal, so she picked a pink owl and got a white and gold one for Meagan. Then we came back home and we went to have lunch with Daddy and Meagan at Texas Roadhouse. We had a good lunch. Then we came home and Daddy left for work and I took the girls to Snook to meet up with Melissa, Avril and Zack and with some of Melissa's family. The kids played outside with a zipline. Meagan tried it right away and Natalie eventually did!! The bugs were bad, so we all went inside to have the kids play in there. Avril had all the kids acting like animals, so funny! We had a good time and it was good to talk to Melissa!! We headed out and got home around 10 or 10:30pm.
Sunday, the girls and I played at the house and got ready for church at 11am. Daddy, the girls and I all went to our church and we had the girls stay with us for part of the church service, so they could put some money into the children's offering and hear a little story. Then Daddy took them to the 4 year old room and came back to sit with me for the rest of our church. We came home to eat lunch and Daddy made little animal invites for all the girls pet stuffed animals to come to Daddy's birthday party this week. Then we all went to Lowe's and met LaLa there to make a wooden car from Toy Story movie. It was a fun experience. Then Melissa came with Avril and Zack and we helped her build her kids cars. Then we visited for a little bit and then said our goodbyes. We also saw and talked to Gus there. Then LaLa met us at home for a little bit and then she went home. Daddy, the girls and I went out to eat at Blue Baker for dinner and then when we got home, they rode their bikes for a little bit!!
Monday, we pretty much just hung out at home in the morning and waited on Marcia to come to clean the house and that was after 1pm. Then I took the girls to the Whataburger drive through and then we all went to LaLa's house and we ate our lunch and Daddy was there to for a little bit. Then I just had the girls play inside with all the toys. Then it was time to go to the Methodist church there for Vacation Bible School. Great Aunt Janet was there helping and we found out that she was going to be their teacher along with Ruby E., so that was neat!! I went to LaLa's while they were there and wrote in their baby books and then visited with Daddy and LaLa. Then it was time to pick them up and they seemed to of had a good time!! I took them to LaLa's to eat a little snack and play and then I took them home. Daddy came home later! Good times!
Tuesday, Daddy's 34th birthday, we got all the girls animals together with their invites and then we got Daddy up and took him to their room and we all sang happy birthday to Daddy. What a good way to start the day. Then I took the girls to school and I came home to do some things around the house and Daddy slept in today!! Then he went to work and then later on, I picked the girls up from school and we came home and made Daddy a Birthday Brownie Cake. The girls licked the bowl and spoon and then it was time to go back to LaLa's and then to Vacation Bible School. I then drove home and Daddy met me there and we went out to eat at Napa Flats a new restaurant in town. It was pretty good. Then we were going to play bingo, but that was too much and too many people. Then we decided on Bowling, but we were walking in and it said it was Teen Night, boo!!! Then we went by HEB to get some milk, yahoo, big birthday celebration for Daddy! We just ended up going home, where LaLa had gotten the girls from VBS and brought them home and gave them a bath. We all sang happy birthday to Daddy with candles in his cake we made for him. Then LaLa headed out and we got the girls to bed. Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!!
Wednesday, we ended up meeting up with Joanna, Haven and Harrison at the pool and we had a good time swimming with them. I even saw some other people I knew. We stayed for a while and we ate lunch there with them and swam some more and then we headed home. We colored and played at home and then we ran some errands. Then we went over to LaLa's to play and then I took the girls to VBS, where the girls really like having Janet for their teacher. They made crowns tonight and Janet said they volunteer for things and Meagan made her crown with stickers very straight. While they were there, I helped LaLa load up Terrrell and Bryan's wedding presents. And we visited and ate. Daddy met me at VBS to pick up the girls and then we all went home. Pretty good week!!





No comments:
Post a Comment