Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Roller Skating For the First Time
Thursday, August 1st, Alicia and her kids followed the girls, Daddy and I to Daddy's work to drop him off and to tell him goodbye. Daddy and LaLa were leaving today to start their drive up to Chicago. Alicia then follow the girls and I to Brenham to the roller skating rink. It was little kid day and when we got there we got all the skates and we put them on the kids. They tightened the wheels on the skates, so it was easier for the little kids. It was so much fun, the girls pretty much just walked in their skates, but they were having fun trying it out. They played a bunch of games to like dancing in their skates, doing the chicken dance, racing in the skates, collecting balls into baskets and limbo. They also watched some dance videos. We had a great time!! After that, Alicia followed us to Yumm! Sweets and Eats in Downtown Brenham, I thought it was really good, but the kids didn't really like their food too much, but they did like the ice cream (Blue Bell)!! Then we bought them some candy and then it was time to go. We told Alicia and her crew bye and then I took the girls to LaLa's house to go swimming. Then it was time to get out and eat a little something before VBS. I took them to VBS and then I went back to LaLa's and visited with Margie and Bill while they were swimming. Then I went to pick up the girls and I talked to Janet and she said they were so good! They made little alligators for their craft. I got them and then we headed home and we all went to bed.
Friday, we just hung out around the house. I had to straighten up and clean the house a little before people came over tomorrow. We went to order the BBQ to. I started setting everything up during the day outside. That afternoon I took the girls to the last night of VBS and they had a little carnival with little games and bounce houses. Talked to Candi, Angie, Janet and Nikki a little bit. They had dinner for us there to. It was a fun time with the girls. Afterwards, we came home and then Julie came over to help me move the big water slide out and the bounce house and put all the cords together. That was a big help!!! We talked a little bit and then she headed out and then I put the girls to bed! Good day!
Saturday, I got ready for the Twins Group Family Party at our house. I went to pick up the BBQ with the girls and then we set up a couple for things for the party. Then people started coming, we had Alicia and her family and Alicia's friend, Tiffany, and her three kids over first; then Kelly came with her three kids; Joanna and her family; Jessica and her family; Melissa S. and her three girls; Julie and her family; Monica and her two girls; Mark and his two kids; Amber and her two kids; and Arlene and her mom and two kids. It was a good crowd, 50 people exactly! Everyone brought a side dish and we all ate the BBQ. It was fun getting to visit with everyone, some that we don't get to see too often. The Water Slide was a hit and the bounce house. The kids liked the play room to! Fun times to remember. After the party, Melissa S., Monica and Kelly stayed to help clean up, which was really nice!! Meagan, Mallory and Mirya had fun playing on the waterslide after everyone left. Then after everyone was gone, the girls relaxed a little and I cleaned up a little more. Then the girls and I went to pick up Celeste from Grandad's apartment. She rode with us to LaLa's house where Kelly, Cade and Hollan were already. We all ate some of the BBQ that was left over from the party and then all of us went swimming. We had a good time! Natalie is a little fish and Meagan is still a little afraid of the water, but still a good swimmer. Celeste and her crew left after swimming and then the girls and I hung around for a little bit and then we headed home to get ready for bed.
Sunday, the girls and I got up early and we went to church. They went to play and I went to a good service of church. After church, we came back home and got ready for Shayanne and Courtney and their kids to come over. Shayanne, Shaylee, Shelbee and Shanynn came over first, so we ate and chatted for a little while and then Courtney and Kendalyn came and we had all the kids play in the play room while we got to catch up. Then they all wanted to play outside on the waterslide (dry) and other things. It was a good time! Then Shayanne and her crew headed out and then Courtney and Kendalyn stayed and ate lunch with us, we had BBQ again, lol. Then we took them to Aggieland Outfitters because Courtney wanted to buy a new flag. Afterwards, we told them bye and then the girls and I went to McAlister's Deli to have a snack and I got myself some tea. Then we came home and cleaned up a little and got to play. Then Alicia came over later and she helped me fold up the water slide and the bounce house. It is so nice to have the help!! She stayed over for a little bit and we got to chat. Then she headed out and the girls and I had some dinner and they got to ride their bikes. Then it was time to go to sleep. Good weekend! *Daddy is having a great time in Chicago!
Monday, we played at home and then we met up with Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew at the Children's Museum to play. We had a good time and we even had them playing some games. After we were there for a while, we went to Fuego to eat lunch. We got too much food! I took my kids to the library to get their free book and coupons for doing the summer reading program and then we headed over to Alicia's house, so the kids could play some more. They danced and played, Alicia and I danced to, with the wii dance game. Fun! Then we came home and I got ready for the twins meeting tonight and I also picked up my circus themed pictures we took not too long ago. LaLa came over to watch the girls for me while I went to the meeting. It was a long, but good meeting. Some new faces! When I got home, Meagan's earring came out during bath time and LaLa tried to help me get it back in, but we couldn't and Meagan was freaking out, so we just gave up. I would just take her to the mall tomorrow. We told LaLa bye and then she headed out and I got the girls to bed.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home to pack for this week away and then I even got to get caught up on the blog a little bit. I loaded up the car and then I picked the girls up from school. We went to the mall to get Meagan's earring back in and I had to hold her on my lap because she was freaking out, but we got it done, yay!! I feel so bad!! Then we went to buy some more Beanie Boo's, Natalie picked out a pink Unicorn and Meagan picked out a white Seal. They love those things, too funny!! Then we came back by the house to put the trash cans in and then we headed out of town. When we got to Tara and Jason's, they wanted to show Tara all their animals and they of course wanted to dance and jump on the bed. We unloaded the car and we helped make dinner. Meagan helped with the salad. Then we all ate dinner together and after we were done, Jason came to the house and he played with the girls a little bit with their animals and he ate dinner. We had a good time! Then it was time to get ready for bed. Tara and I read some books.
Wednesday, Tara and Jason both left early, so the girls and I just hung out a little bit and ate breakfast at their house. Then I loaded up and we all headed to Lori and Madisyn's house to spend the day with them. Madisyn had some birthday presents for the girls, little blue ponies, stickers, duck callers and leis. They got to play with Madisyn and her toys and we took them outside to play on the swings. They all had a popsicle and then we went inside to change into our swimsuits, so we could go swimming at the neighborhood pool. It was a nice pool and we had a lot of fun! All three girls had the same Ariel Coverup on and Natalie and Madisyn both had on the same Ariel swimsuit! They wanted a snack when we first got there and then we swam. Fun times! We went back to Lori's house to change and then we took the girls to Chick-fil-a to eat and play. We all ate and then Lori and I actually had some time to chat while the kids played. Good to visit with them! After Chick-fil-a, we told them bye and the girls and I headed to Fredericksburg to Oma and Opa's house. We unloaded and we played inside and outside with Oma and Opa. Then Oma made some dinner and we ate and played some more! We had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment