Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Having a Blast Being Four!!

 
Monday, July 15th, the girls and I played at home in the morning and got ready to go to the doctors office for their 4 year check up.  We saw Dr. Sullivan and the girls got their eye sight checked and then their hearing checked and everything looked great!  They also checked for height and weight: Meagan went first and her weight was 41lbs 8oz. and height 3ft. 5.5in.  And Natalie's weight was 32lbs. 4oz. and height was 3ft. 3.25in.  The doctor then checked them out and everything looked great!!  Then the shot lady came in and Natalie said she would go first, she got three shots and she cried right away.  Then Meagan went and she got her three shots and she didn't cry, she just kept saying 'I'm Happy, I'm Happy', I think trying to make herself not cry.  It was so cute!  They got their sticker and sucker and then we went to McDonald's to meet up with Joanna, Haven and Harrison to eat and play.  It was fun!  Glad we did that because it was raining outside, gave us some fun time with friends.  Then the girls and I went to the library to check out some more books to read at home and then we went grocery shopping.  Then we came home to look at our books and then they got ready for Vacation Bible school, which they were so excited about going to.  I took them there and they ate dinner there to.  I came home and LaLa came over for a little bit and then I worked on photobooks.  Before I knew it, it was time to go the girls and Daddy came with me to get them.  We came home and read books, got ready for bed and the girls went to sleep.  They were tired!


Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then around lunch time I went up to their school and brought the princess cupcakes and some party favors.  Their class sang 'Happy Birthday' to them and then they got to share their cupcakes with everyone.  It was really sweet! I love my little girls so much, they were so excited that we did that.  We left there and I ate lunch when we got home.  We played and then we left to meet up with Opa, Omie and Opie as they were driving through from Louisiana and said hi real fast and gave them hugs.  Then we left to go to the dentist for the girls.  The both had great teeth.  He did say that Natalie had a little plague, just to brush more on the gums.  Love that they have good teeth!!  Then we went to the Grand Opening for Bahama Bucks to have some snow cones and I had one with ice cream in it.  Pretty interesting, but I liked it!  That was fun!  We headed home because it was about to rain.  We played at home until it was time for Vacation Bible School.  They ate there again.  They had a great time!  I'm so happy they are enjoying their time there.


Wednesday, we met up with Tracy and Connor at U-Paint It to send some time together.  They didn't get to stay at the party very long last weekend, so she wanted to treat us to a great time at U-Paint It.  It was the first time the girls had been, so they really enjoyed it.  Meagan painted a penguin and a unicorn and Natalie painted a dog and a cat.  They were taking their time and did a great job.  Their very own art work.  I love it!  Then we all walked next door to enjoy some cupcakes and it started pouring down rain.  We stayed and talked in there for a while and then walked into some of the other stores and we looked around.  We had a good time!  They are such sweet people.  Then the girls and I ran some errands and took all their piggy bank money to the bank, that was fun!  Then we came home and played.  I took the girls to Vacation Bible School and then I came home to get ready.  Daddy had to get the girls tonight because I went to a Mom's Night Out with twin mom friends.  Daddy had a great time with them and loved to hear all what they had done and learned.  They said they played games and they did some crafts, sang songs and had good snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment