Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Girls Now Have Earrings!

 


Thursday, July 18th, we got up early and met up with Kelly, Caleb, Emmy and Katie; Julie, Maegan, Saddie and Addison and we all followed each other to Waco to the zoo there.  We had a good time playing, but there weren't many animals out, probably because it was so hot!  We had a fun time though!  The kids all had fun running around.  Then we all left the zoo and we followed each other to Chuy's to eat some lunch and we sat outside.  It was a fun time!  We all followed each other back toward our homes.  The girls and I rested for a little bit and then it was time to take them to their last night of Vacation Bible School.  They had a great time and when I got there, they were doing a raffle for some animals and I heard Natalie's name get called, but she didn't go up there right away, Meagan was calling her name and so excited for her, it made me laugh, it was so sweet.  Natalie's teacher got her and she went to the stage and picked a Zebra, but she kept calling it a "Giraffe".  Meagan and Natalie were so excited about that Zebra!!  I love them so much, they are so sweet!  Then we made our way home and they got to show Daddy their Zebra and then it was time for bed!  What an exciting day!
Friday, we hung around the house and then we made our way to Daddy's work, so I could sign some closing papers.  We said hi to everyone and then I took the girls to LaLa's to play and swim.  Boy do they love to swim!  LaLa swam with us to!!  We had a fun time!  Daddy met us there later and then we followed each other to Wings-N-More to eat some dinner.  Daddy of course won them some more animals with the crawl game.  So funny!  Then it was time to go home and get ready for bed.


Saturday, Daddy and I took the girls to the library to watch a little puppet show.  It was really cute and the girls seems to enjoy it a lot.  They even got to be part of the show at the beginning.  We took some pictures with the puppets at the end of the show and then we went over to Grandad's for just a little bit.  Daddy took him somewhere and I brought the girls home.  When Daddy came back, we all hopped into the car and headed to the mall, so the girls could get their ears pierced.  I stayed with Meagan in the store while Daddy walked around with Natalie, so Natalie couldn't see what was happening.  Poor Meagan did cry, the lady had to do her ears one at a time.  Natalie came back when Meagan was still crying, so that freaked out Natalie.  Natalie didn't want to do it, but we did it anyway, but there were two ladies there by then, so they tag teamed and got both ears done at the same time.  She cried to, my poor little girls!!  But they both got to go shop for Boo Beanie animal, which they love.  They got two animals each for doing such a great job!!  We came home and ate some lunch and then after a little bit Daddy took the girls to see 'Turbo' at the movies while I stayed home to finish Natalie's photobook.  He also then took them to visit with Grandad for a little bit.  Then they came home and I got to visit and play with the girls for a little bit and they rode their bikes outside.
Sunday, we all slept in a little bit and then we went to the church where they had their Vacation Bible School at 11am, we went to their church service.  The girls got on stage with the rest of the kids and they sang all the songs they learned.  It was so cute to watch and they both did really good with the singing and hand movements.  It was a very cute church.  We all stayed to eat lunch with the church afterwards and met some nice people there.  Such a good experience.  Then we went to Lowes to pick out a ceiling fan for our livingroom and then we came home.  It started looking like it was going to rain, but we had plans to go take some pictures with a photographer who had circus props, so I dressed the girls and we went there, but sure enough it started to rain, so we rescheduled for next Saturday.  It stopped raining later, so Daddy and I took the girls riding on their bikes around the park a couple of times.  They love to ride those bikes!!  They are getting so good at it to.



Monday, we met up with Joanna, Haven, Harrison, Julie, Saddie, Maegan and Addison at the Splashpad and we all ate lunch together there and then the kids all played in the water and on the playgrounds nearby.  Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew ended up coming a little later to play with us.  So we had the whole crew there, it was a fun time!  Then it was time to go, so we changed the kids and I took mine to run some errands and went to Target.  Then when we got home, we invited Alicia and her crew over to play for a while because both our husbands were working late tonight.  The kids had a good time playing and coloring!  Daddy came home and then Alicia and them headed to get to their house and then I made some dinner for us to eat!





Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then after school, the girls and I went by U-Paint It to pick up their finished projects they did with Connor.  Then we headed over to Monica's house for a playdate.  They got to swim in the pool with all the kids (Monica's girls, neighbors girls, Marcy's kids and Alicia's kids) and do an obstacle course with a slide, horse shoes, water balloons and hula hoops.  It was a lot of fun!!  She even made some good snacks and cupcakes for everyone to eat.  Then it was time to go home and the girls rode their bikes for a while.



Wednesday, the girls and I finger painted in the morning, which was a lot of fun and relaxing.  Then we got ready to go swimming with Joanna, Haven and Harrison.  That was fun and then we headed out and came home to change, so we could go see Despicable Me 2.  We thought it was a cute movie!!  I really liked it!  Then we came home and rode bikes and played inside!!  What a great relaxing day.  Daddy came home and played with the girls for a little bit and read them a story for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment