Thursday, Jan. 9th, I didn't take the girls to school because Meagan voice was now hoarse and Natalie woke up with a pink looking eye, so I made them a doctors appointment. We just played at home today and I slept again because I still felt bad. Daddy stayed home all day today to! I took the girls to the doctor at 3pm and the doctor checked them out and they both had double ear infections and she also checked Meagan's stomach to make sure it was okay from the bunk bed fall in Utah!! She said it was fine. That is a relief!! We got their medicine and then we came home and took it easy with Daddy!!
Friday, I felt better, just still coughing. We stayed home all day and took it easy. I straightened a little bit and then Oma and Opa came around 1:30pm to come help us out for the weekend. Daddy had gone to work today, but had to go to LaLa's house to rest, because he was still weak and tired. Oma and Opa helped me with the girls and helped me straighten the house. That was so nice. We just hung out together.
Saturday, we just all hung out at the house. I took a nap in the morning and then around lunch I got up and ate with everyone. Opa cleaned up our yard outside. Daddy started feeling better today!! Oma and I took the girls out on their bikes because it was such a pretty day outside. We had fun! We came back to the house and she helped me put up Christmas decorations! I was so happy to have that done!! We got Chinese Food tonight for dinner.
Sunday, we stayed home all day and watched football on tv and got a bunch put up around the house with Oma's help!! Later on today, Oma and I took the girls to Awana and while they were there, we picked up Chicken Express for dinner and we brought it home and we ate with Opa and Daddy. Then Oma and I went to pick up the girls from Awana and we talked to Kelly. The girls got a patch for saying their verse and we brought them home. It was time to get ready for bed and then they hung out with Oma before falling asleep.
Monday, we were home in the morning and straightening some more and playing Uno with Oma and Opa. Marcia and Kim came to clean the house and we talked with them for a little bit. Then we left to go eat some lunch together at BJ's. We had a good lunch together. We had to tell Oma and Opa bye after we ate and thanked them for coming. Both girls started crying because they were sad, they didn't want them to leave. So I started tearing up to. It was so sweet! Oma and Opa headed out and then I took the girls to Toys-R-Us and then to Target for some things we needed. Then we came home and our Playstation was broken (I think they have been playing it too much lately). We played and watched TV until Daddy came home. We ate dinner and we couldn't fix the playstation, so he left to get one at Best Buy. We dealt with that all night. I got the girls ready for bed and then Daddy and I both laid with them before they fell asleep!
Tuesday, I took both girls to school and then I went to the DPS office to renew my license, it took a while. Then I came home and started chasing up on my blog. Daddy came by at lunch because he had to do work in town, so it was good to see him. Then it was time for me to go get the girls from school and they said they had a good day. We came home and went to the park on their plasma cars and then we came home and practiced speech for a little bit and then they wanted to play their Disney game again. While they played, I finished writing my blog!! Daddy came home shortly after and I made some dinner and we played Uno and the girls and Daddy played the video game for a while. Then it was bed time!
Wednesday, I got everyone up and ready and then Daddy followed me with the girls to Toyota to take my car to get the oil changed. I dropped it off and then I hopped into the truck with them and we took Daddy to work. Then the girls and I rode to gymnastics and they got to play there while I talked to Julie, Joanna and some other moms there. After that, the girls and I came home and we had Michelle over with Haley and Hampton and then Alicia came over with Andrew. Michelle brought some pizza, so we all ate that for lunch. The kids played with the beanie boos and the other toys and we got some games of Uno in. We had a good time, the time flew by fast. Then we had to leave to go to speech for a hour. I talked to Shayanne there and also saw our old friend, Matt, there for his daughters birthday. We left there and then we went to a nearby park to play on the seesaw and old horse swings. Then we came home and the girls had snack and played their Disney game for a little bit. Then LaLa and Daddy came over and we all got into the truck. We drove to Toyota to get my car and then we all went to eat at Chuy's together. It was fun! Then Daddy took the girls to Toys-R-Us because they ate good at dinner and they got some more Infinity characters. LaLa and I came home while they did that and then she went home. The girls played their game for a little bit and then it was time for bed. Good day!
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment